Thursday, October 24, 2013

Roofing a House, 2-roofing techniques to improve lego homes

I have already brought up some basic house building techniques in a previous post.
In this post i will continue with the basic roofing of houses.

Lego just recently released info on another one of their big sets for next year.
This time it was the                                      

10243 Parisian RestaurantAfter taking a closer look at this model i realized that the roofing was rather abnormal for Lego. This model featured some large sloping elements to form the roof. Often techniques like these are excluded from official lego sets. 

Now, as mentioned before, most lego houses are designed for a beginner's age group. so, more complex roof designs are excellent to find in new sets. 

with this all said, it's time to get to the building tech part of this post:
House roofing techniques....


On average the elements used for the roofs of houses are such:


303926: Roof Tile 2X2/45°


329726: Roof Tile 3X4/25°








These elements can be useful but are bland for advanced models.
the following are simple guides of alternatives for roofing:

A:
this design is based on a little fancier style, it has a more authentic Euorpean feel, it is excellent for trendy restraunts 

you can view quick building guides here:
http://brickwormdownlaods.blogspot.com/p/roofing-techniques.html

In addition to a cool roof, a house is much improved by the usage of dormers. The following photo is a good example of a simple dormer. it also includes another technique to make a more realistic shingling effect. you can view instructions here:
http://brickwormdownlaods.blogspot.com/p/house-dormer.html


Houses are more like homes if they have a kind of uniqueness to them. 
your creativity is not limited to the instruction books or the low housing standards of the lego creator sets. pass above these expectations and give your house more character. 


P.S> i want to see even more brilliant roofing ideas from young creative minds. 

please comment below and tell me about any neat ideas you've come up with.


 I would like to thank all of my subscribers.
thank's for reading.

23 comments:

  1. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like for sharing this useful information.
    Roof repairs dorset, Roof repairs Bournemouth, Roof coating dorset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article contains so many fruitful information which will be liked by the readers as in my opinion
    this is the best article in this category.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roofing ContractorThis is really pretty cool place I like it because it has everything I want more on this blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose I've selected an unbelievable and interesting blog. Bignold Painting

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s a classic great for me to go to this blog site, it offers helpful suggestions myelectriciannewcastle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, this is fastidious post I actually loved reading this. GreenvilleHeatingAndAir

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is quality based blogs along with other stuff. http://treeservicegreenvillesc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The problem is that you provide may be worth our time and also effort. Water Damage Pros Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog has given me that thing which I never expect to get from all over the websites. Nice post guys! flood damage repairs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep on working man, great job! Inspiring posts on the blog, I love it. water damage restoration nj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice written!! I have been a big fan of your blogs. thanks furniture cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never ever saw such blogs and the knowledge you have given that is accurately to the point and in simple wording, I like it! Stewart Langley Properties

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously, I consider your blog is one amongst best blogs that I found. Your efforts awfully help make reading your blog considerably easier. www.charisroofing.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The caliber of information that you're offering is merely wonderful. BestCentrevilleTaxis.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s truly awesome; you have imparted truly great knowledge. home cleaning company

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’ve been totally dependent of this site after reading this post; I don’t feel like good to go anywhere. raynproofroofing

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do not have words to praise your blog, am quite impressed from your website and wanna see more on this soon, so provide more information this is my special request to you. hutchinson island florida real estate

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am greatly thankful to you for this exciting blog; I am cheerful because of your smart working really. http://www.reiteroofing.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have really seen a number of crappy posts but this is the special one for me because it has really favorably influenced me. Good luck…. Kane Aero

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are a really very smart guy! What a beautiful way you have adopted of explaining every aspect of the post.
    Lakeville kitchen remodel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Greetings! Very supportive opinion on this article! This is the modest changes which make the greatest changes. A big Thanks for sharing this! O'Fallon Foundation Repair

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing such a nice knowledge with us. A must read blog. FLRoofers

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great and useful blog thanks! I will definitely see more posts here. found here

    ReplyDelete